News, Developments & Bespoke Solutions
TAS continue to refine and develop...
- Our in-house Touch Screen control system is upgraded with VNC support. Chambers can be controlled and data downloaded from any remote location
- In-house TAS software engineers can add many additional features to the HMI control system, such as multi-channel thermocouple recording, voltage and current outputs etc
- TAS engineers continue to refine our cutting edge mechanical refrigeration systems, achieving -128°C without the assistance of Liquid Nitrogen
- Refinement of proven TAS chamber design, offering temperatures up-to +300°C
- TAS apprentices and engineers undertake voluntary and mandatory training courses
New Lightweight Enclosure System
- For use with our Conditioning Units, our Lightweight Enclosure System allows superb flexibility with low cost of ownership.
- Perfect for Large Products and Shakers